Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, which I will use for posting the progress of my coursework throughout the year. My name is Sebastian Hodge (0330) and I'm in Group 5 alongside Louis Caldwell (0131), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Joshua Brooks (0110). To the right you'll find labels which can be used for easy navigation of my blog.

NTLS - Heart Skipped A Beat video

NTLS Album Cover

NTLS Album Cover
Album for the self-titled NTLS debut album cover

NTLS Website

NTLS Website
Click on image to open the NTLS website

Thursday 18 December 2014

Studio Session 3 - Footage Review - 20th November



This shoot was a great success. It acts as proof of the positive difference the additional costume accessories make, as well as the impact of the varied shot types and angles. Due the lack of planning that went into this shot, there was a lack of continuity within the shots. However, this won't be much of an issues as the convention within the genre is to not follow a continuous flow, and rather do whatever the song's lyrics and beats would dictate.

No comments:

Post a Comment