Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, which I will use for posting the progress of my coursework throughout the year. My name is Sebastian Hodge (0330) and I'm in Group 5 alongside Louis Caldwell (0131), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Joshua Brooks (0110). To the right you'll find labels which can be used for easy navigation of my blog.

NTLS - Heart Skipped A Beat video

NTLS Album Cover

NTLS Album Cover
Album for the self-titled NTLS debut album cover

NTLS Website

NTLS Website
Click on image to open the NTLS website

Thursday 18 December 2014

Kit List

Below is the kit list for all shots taken within school. For off site shots (to film narrative) we used Louis' old VHS recorder and then converted the footage from tape into digital.

CAMERA UNIT:
Canon Legria HFG30
Go pro
Canon 5D
HDMI cables + Converter
64GB Memory card

PLAYBACK UNIT:
50 inch monitor
15 inch mac book pro
Studio sound system
Stereo Jack to 2 x Xlr box
2 x Extension cables

LIGHTING:
Studio lighting rig
2 x floor lights
1 x turret light
Leapfrog lighting desk

STUDIO:
1 X White Cyclorama
1 x sheet stand
1 x sheet
1 x camera dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment