Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, which I will use for posting the progress of my coursework throughout the year. My name is Sebastian Hodge (0330) and I'm in Group 5 alongside Louis Caldwell (0131), Vivian Oparah (0621) and Joshua Brooks (0110). To the right you'll find labels which can be used for easy navigation of my blog.

NTLS - Heart Skipped A Beat video

NTLS Album Cover

NTLS Album Cover
Album for the self-titled NTLS debut album cover

NTLS Website

NTLS Website
Click on image to open the NTLS website

Friday 18 July 2014

My Costume

Describe or list the specific costume/look you are aiming for

My costume consists of black jeans, a black t-shirt, a maroon hoody and black plimsolls. This gives the image of a relaxed outfit whilst still keeping to the rock star themes of black and other dark colours.

This is the costume that I was aiming to replicate


Do you have the items you need or are you planning to beg/borrow? Is there anything that may need to be bought?

I already owned a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt. I was able to borrow a maroon hoody from Chris our technician. The real problem was with the plimsolls as I have size 14 feet so it would be difficult for me to find someone who has black plimsolls in that size. Therefore I had to resort to buying them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment